Article by Stephen Maddox Sr.
Multi-National Corporations have no national loyalty to the USA. Their focus is maximum profits for owners. After WWII they decided cheap foreign labor was more important than maintaining the manufacturing base which allowed the USA to win the war.
Now we face abandoned infrastructure, workforces, educational systems, Veterans, Seniors Citizens and so much more because the revenue generating manufacturing base has been shipped out. How can the nation pay its bills without a healthy USA manufacturing base?
Here are some ideas:
- We need companies that are as connected to the people of this nation as much as they are connected to their bottom lines. Yes, loyal and concerned companies, not amoral prostitutes.
- We need legislators, Governors and Presidents who will stop supporting the rape and export of our industries by Multi-National Corporations.
- Do not give them any breaks because they are impoverishing our people.
- Penalize their businesses when they ship products back to the USA that we used to make.
- Stop selling our national assets to foreign companies. They cannot have our best interests as their priority.
We can turn this nations’ economic plight into prosperity if we get rid of the Corporate Leeches and the Judas Goat elected officials who represent them.